Maintains safety and security in Feed Yard by monitoring livestock and property areas overnight
· Maintains a safe and secure feed yard by checking locks inbuildings, gates, barns, shops, hospitals, and mill areas.
· Watches for and takes care of issues with cattle, while maintaining the safety of the livestock.
· Reports and records any damage to property, issues with equipment, and emergency situations.
· Assists with receiving incoming cattle by unloading and sorting cattle.
· Monitors water and feed for cattle according to their designated schedule.
· Communicates with supervisor regarding any safety issues o rpotentially hazardous weather conditions.
· Performs all duties safely following all Dinklage safety policies and procedures.
· Focuses on being a team player, willing to complete additional tasks or assist in other departments and areas of the Feed Yard.
Flexibility to work varied hours