Maintains and performs repairs in areas of the feed yard
· Maintains and performs repairs in areas of the feed yard including pen bedding ground, feed allies, bunks, and gates.
· Repairs water lines, cleans, and fixes tanks.
· Puts out hay and cleans up any loose hay on the ground.
· Sets wasp and fly bait when needed.
· Mows weeds and maintains grass areas.
· Performs daily preventative maintenance on equipment operated for the day.
· Performs meter readings and precipitation readings.
· Completes regular washing and cleaning of equipment inside and out.
· Maintains regular housekeeping of shop, pump houses, and storage areas.
· Teamwork and efficiency are expected as well as assisting in various departments of the feed yard when necessary.
· Follows all Dinklage safety policies, procedures, and keeps up to date with safety regulations and requirements.
· Professionalism is expected including courtesy and respect to team members, customers, and vendors.
Experience operating heavy equipment.
Six months of related experience and/or training.