Performs various maintenance responsibilities in the feed yard
· Maintains and performsrepairs in areas of the feed yard including pen bedding ground, feed allies, bunks,and gates.
· Repairs water lines,cleans, and fixes tanks.
· Puts out hay and cleansup any loose hay on the ground.
· Sets wasp and fly baitwhen needed.
· Mows weeds and maintainsgrass areas.
· Performs dailypreventative maintenance on equipment operated for the day.
· Performs meter readingsand precipitation readings.
· Completes regular washingand cleaning of equipment inside and out.
· Maintains regularhousekeeping of shop, pump houses, and storage areas.
· Teamwork and efficiency are expected as well as assisting in variousdepartments of the feed yard when necessary.
· Follows all Dinklage safety policies, procedures, and keeps up to date with safety regulations and requirements.
· Professionalism is expected including courtesy and respect to team members, customers, and vendors.
Six months of related experience and/or training