Responsible for maintenance and projects in the feed yard by completing the following duties and responsibilities:
· Completes maintenance tasks in animal areas such as fence repairs, structural modifications, and manual labor.
· Performsgeneral construction projects in the feed yards.
· Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
· Operates heavy equipment in feed yard.
· Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
· Keeps shop and facilities clean to prevent accidents.
· Teamwork and efficiency are expected as well as assisting in various departments of the feed yard when necessary.
· Follows allDinklage safety policies, procedures, and keeps up to date with safetyregulations and requirements.
· Professionalism is expected including courtesy and respect to team members, customers, and vendors.
· At least two years of related experience and/or training – but will train individual
Experience using welding materials and tools – preferred but not required.
· Experience operating heavy equipment - preferred but not required.
· Valid driver’s license.
Contact Craig Walker @ (308) 641-2656 or apply directly on website